Floor Graphics Target Customers While They ShopNovember 15, 2013
3M Window Films for Commercial Window Tinting ApplicationsNovember 15, 2013
At Carolina Solar, we use window films in a variety of ways for a variety of purposes– for light and fading control, for safety and security, and for energy-savings. We also use graphic films to enhance indoor spaces and exterior buildings and walls. Here are 5 creative ways to use our 3M Graphic Films for your business:
- Frosted and Etched Films are a cost effective way to add a visual focal point, using your company logo on interior glass surfaces.
- Interior decorative films can create privacy, easily and affordably, without changing the architecture.
- Graphic Films create a great point-of-sale application in retail locations, and can be temporary or permanent.
- Want to create a “wow” factor appearance to an exterior wall? Try 3M Scotchcal Translucent Graphic Film Series 3630 (as pictured on the exterior walls of this parking garage).
- Schools, libraries, retail stores, museums, and more can benefit from a graphic wall using our translucent films, and they adhere to almost any surface, rough or smooth—even brick!
Call any of our three Carolina Solar locations to inquire about a graphic interior or exterior film solution for your business, or visit our website to request a free quote. Carolina Solar–providing 3M Window Film solutions for Raleigh, Wilmington, and Myrtle Beach!