Glass doors and windows on the first floor are among the most vulnerable points of entry into your home. show that 81% of all burglaries begin on the first floor. And 23% of burglars enter the home through a window while 22% of forced entries happen through the back door. And even scarier is that 27% of burglaries happen while someone is home. You can protect your home and family from break-ins and deter burglars with 3M Safety and Security Series window films.
There are a number of ways 3M window films can help protect you and keep your home safer from a burglary attempt or break-in.
1. Window films are designed to hold glass together tightly, even when shattered, and in place in the frame to prevent flying shards or deter a would-be burglar.
2. Window films protect people and property from flying glass and glass shards.
3. Window films provide time for apprehension of burglars by helping deter them from entering.
4. Window films protect against smash and grab intrusions.
5. When paired with the Impact Protection Attachment System, 3M window films provide even greater security against break-ins and intrusion attempts.
6. Window films protect your family if an intrusion attempt happens while someone is home by slowing down the burglar at the intended point of entry, giving you precious time to call for help.
Your home and family are worth protecting. 3M Safety and Security window films help provide that protection by keeping glass together and preventing flying glass. It protects your home and family physically from glass shards and deters would-be intruders or burglars by making it harder to access the home through a window or glass door. Have questions? Carolina Solar has the answers. Let’s get your home and family protected today.